UL Certified-Ecotric Vortex Electric City Bike - WhiteRegular price $899.00 USD Sale price $549.00 USD Save $350.00 USD
Ecotric Vortex is an electric bicycle with super-high value at a competitive price. As its name, turn on the electric power and riding the Vortex through the city streets, you will be like a whirlwind of pedestrians' eyes. From now on, commuting will no longer have to worry about crowded buses, traffic jams, parking spaces, or being pressed for time. Instead, you'll have plenty of time to buy a cup of coffee to kick-start your day leisurely.
36V 350W Gear Motor
- High efficiency
- Quieter, lighter, smoother
- 36V 350W brushless geared motor
- Shimano External 7 Speed Gear
- Tire: 26×1.95 cover tyre ; 26×1.90 inner tube
- Valve stem: American standard size
- Attached: valve cap
C-NVOR26810-W, this upgrade to a shock fork. More comfortable riding.
36V/12.5AH Removable Lithium Battery
- 36V/12.5AH Removable Lithium Battery
- Easily bring the battery to your home or office to recharge. Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Battery lock and power lock function
- Battery life Up To 400-600 Cycles.
- ABS plastic cell box.
- Fixed in the middle of the bicycle frame.
- Outage braking system and Mechanical braking system,work along both lines, provide security for your trip.
- 7 Speed system.
- Come with pedal assist and walk assist model.
- Derailleur guard - protect the derailleur during shipping.
26" Frame With Linearness Design
- 26" frame equipped with rear motor ,Removable Lithium Battery
- Both Pedal Assistant System And Throttle Control
- Ergonomic Design
- Front Durable Fender
- Rear Durable Fender
- Adjustable Seat
Why do I choose ECOTRIC UL Certified ebikes?
This Model is UL Certified Product. UL certifications demonstrate that our products have been tested to applicable safety standards. UL's recognized regulatory expertise provides critical credibility to authorities and the marketplace. Bring our products to market more efficiently and clearly differentiate them on crowded shelves with certification from the safety science leader.
|WEIGHT WITH BATTERY
To learn more about the manual of this bike, please click here.
||Rear Hub 36V 350W
||Ecotric 810 LED
|FUNCTIONS||Pedal Assist & Throttle
|SPEED||25KM/H (According to the laws of the United States, we set the maximum speed at 25km/h, which can be adjusted according to the specific conditions of each state.)|
|FRONT BRAKE||Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
|REAR BRAKE||Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
|FRAME||High-Strength Carbon Steel
|TIRES||26 ×1.95' Tires
|FENDERS||Included, Front And Rear
|BRAKE SYSTEM||Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front